Monday, April 18, 2011

Do You Want to Sundrop?

I saw this commercial on TV the other and I just have to say that this is one of my all time favorites! I saw it and I actually wanted to get in my car and buy a Sundrop drink! I don't feel that way about a lot of commercials advertising drinks but this one was good. I don't know what it is about this commercial that makes it so appealing. I guess this commercial is different and creative because you have this girl who is trying to dance to "Drop Like It's Hot" but she really isn't doing it right. I guess what I'm trying to say is this commercial was appealing and creative because people can relate to it. Everyone has had an embarrassing or silly moment in their life and the sun drop girl reminds of it. When I see the commercial, i think "This girl is crazy and can not dance". I then remember all the times I hung out with my friends and we would dance silly.




The places she's dancing in are hilarious too. She on the boat, dancing through the yoga session, and everywhere with her Sundrop drink not caring. This commercial is different from other commercials like famous people like Fergie and Brittany Spears drinking a soda because it everyday people can relate to it. This girl is just like them, silly sometimes and normal.I just wanted to blog about this commercial because it just seemed really creative to me and actually had me wanting to drop it like its hot and buy a Sundrop drink

No comments:

Post a Comment